How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Bing.com?
Once you have installed the browser addon and activated your API Key, Simply go to Bing.com and enter an English keyword phrase. The volume, CPC and competition details should show up immediately right under the search box. See screenshot above. Do note that this is the monthly search volume, competition and CPC for people searching at Google.
How do I see Related keywords?
Everytime you perform a Bing search, you will notice a new widgets shown in the right hand side of Bing. This widget contains the keywords related to your search query, and come directly from Bing.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?