How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google Keyword Planner?
Once you have installed the browser addon and activated your API Key, Simply go to Google Keyword Planner and search for any English keyword phrase. GKP shows you a range in the "Avg Monthly Searches" column. Keywords Everywhere appends a new column to the right of this column called "Volume (Global)". Here you can see the exact monthly searches for that keyword. See screenshot above. Tip - If you want country specific numbers, remember to set the country in your settings page.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?