View search volume on Google Keyword Planner without running any ads
Search Volume, CPC & Competition data on Google Keyword Planner without running ads
How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google Keyword Planner?
Once you have installed the browser addon, you need to sign up for an API key and then purchase credits.
You then visit Google Keyword Planner (GKP) and search for any English keyword phrase.
GKP shows you a range in the "Avg Monthly Searches" column. Keywords Everywhere appends a new column to the right of this column called "Volume (Global)". Here you can see the exact monthly searches for that keyword. See screenshot above.
Tip - If you want country specific numbers, remember to set the country in your settings page.
View search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data on your favourite websites
Import your keywords & download all the data in Excel, CSV or PDF
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
I love this tool. How can I help?
It would be awesome if you could write a review on the Chrome Extension Review page and/or the Firefox Add-on Review page and/or share us through your favorite social network. We would love any help to get the word around.
Love seeing search volume + CPC right under Google Search Bar.
Beats every tool hands down for keyword brainstorming.