How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google Keyword Planner?
You then visit Google Keyword Planner (GKP) and search for any English keyword phrase.
GKP shows you a range in the "Avg Monthly Searches" column. Keywords Everywhere appends a new column to the right of this column called "Volume (Global)". Here you can see the exact monthly searches for that keyword. See screenshot above.
Tip - If you want country specific numbers, remember to set the country in your settings page.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page