Monthly Search Volume, CPC & Competition data on Google Trends & Trend chart with historical search volume
How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google Trends?
Once you have installed the browser addon, go to Google Trends. Search for any keyword. Once the data loads, you will see the monthly search volume, CPC and competition shown under the searches in the "Related Queries" widget. See screenshot above.
View search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data on your favourite websites
Import your keywords & download all the data in Excel, CSV or PDF
Spending more time in the SERPS and studying them (with tools like the Moz bar and Keywords Everywhere) is a huge competitive advantage
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
I love this tool. How can I help?
It would be awesome if you could write a review on the Chrome Extension Review page and/or the Firefox Add-on Review page and/or share us through your favorite social network. We would love any help to get the word around.
Love seeing search volume + CPC right under Google Search Bar.
Beats every tool hands down for keyword brainstorming.