How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google Trends?
Once you have installed the browser addon, go to Google Trends. Search for any keyword. Once the data loads, you will see the monthly search volume, CPC and competition shown under the searches in the "Related Queries" widget. See screenshot above.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Get Keywords For Page' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page