How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google.com?
Once you have installed the browser addon and activated your API Key, Simply go to Google.com and enter an English keyword phrase. The volume, CPC and competition details should show up immediately right under the search box. See screenshot above.
How do I see Related & PASF keywords?
Everytime you perform a Google search, you will notice two widgets shown in the right hand side of Google. See screenshot below. The top widget contains the keywords related to your search query, while the bottom widget contains keywords that people have also aske for, while searching for your query. Note that these keywords come directly from Google, and so sometimes Google chooses not to show any of these keywords based on your search query.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?