Amazon Keyword Search Volume
Keyword Search Volume, CPC & Competition data on Amazon
How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Amazon?
Once you have installed the browser addon and activated your API Key, Simply go to Amazon and enter any item. The volume, CPC and competition details should show up immediately right under the search box. See screenshot above. Do note that this is the monthly search volume, competition and CPC for people searching at Google.
Spending more time in the SERPS and studying them (with tools like the Moz bar and Keywords Everywhere) is a huge competitive advantage
View search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data on your favourite websites
Import your keywords & download all the data in Excel, CSV or PDF
Awesome little hack, especially for the price.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
I love this tool. How can I help?
It would be awesome if you could write a review on the Chrome Extension Review page and/or the Firefox Add-on Review page and/or share us through your favorite social network. We would love any help to get the word around.