How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Google Analytics?
Once you have installed the browser addon, go to Google Analytics. Select your website and then go to "Acquisition" -> "Search Engine Optimization" -> Queries. If you have the addon installed, you will find two new columns - Monthly Volume, CPC & competition in the table with the data. These columns show the metrics you want. See screenshot above.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?