Four features added to YouTube
1. Search Volume (paid)
Keywords Everywhere shows the monthly search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data for every search on YouTube.
2. Search Insights Widget (free)
For every search that you make, the tool looks at the data for all the results that are shown on the page and provides you with a "YouTube Insights" widget with a bunch of useful data.
The "Detailed Breakdown" link shows you the data for each of the videos in detail, so that you can verify the calculations made by the tool.
3. Trend Chart (free & paid)
For every search that you perform, the tool shows a widget at the top right that shows the trend for that search from 2008. Paying customers see the exact historical search volume
4. Tag Widget (free & paid)
For every video that you watch, the tool shows a widget that lists all the tags that have been added to the video.
Paid users also see the monthly search volume, CPC, competition & trend data.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Get Keywords For Page' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page