How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Soovle?
After installing the browser addon, go to soovle.com.
Select the APIs you want to use from the "Engines" link and then enter your keywords into the main search box.
As soon as you enter the keyword, different engines that you have set will start showing keywords all over the page. If you have the browser addon installed, you will start seeing the keyword search volume and CPC appended to the right of each keyword. When you move your mouse over the keyword, you will see a popup with the same details.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page