How do I see YouTube tags & their volume data using Keywords Everywhere?
(2) For every video that you watch in YouTube, the tool shows a widget that lists all the tags that have been added to the video, along with their monthly search volume, CPC and competition data. Note that free users can view all the tags. However, the search volume is available only to users who have purchased credits.
What are the other YouTube features that Keywords Everywhere provides?
Free uses can also view the YouTube search insights widget. For every YouTube search results page, the tool looks at the data for all the videos shown and provides you with data on them. See screenshot below.
The widget gives you the following data
(i) Top Channel - the channel who has the most number of videos for this search query
(ii) Maximum Views - the maximum number of views that any of the videos shown for this query have
(iii) Average Views - the avergage number of views that all the videos shown have
(iv) Keywords in Title - the total number of videos that have the exact search query in the video title
(v) Added in last 7 days - the total number of fresh videos that are less than one week old
The "Detailed Breakdown" link shows you the data for each of the videos in detail, so that you can verify the calculations made by the tool.
Do note that this is the monthly search volume, competition and CPC for people searching at Google.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?