How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Ubersuggest?
Once you have installed the browser addon, head onto Ubersuggest.io. Proceed to enter your keyword and choose the location you want to target.
We've done an example to show you how Keywords Everywhere is an awesome addition to your Ubersuggest search results. The screenshot below shows how the results page would look like with our tool. In the example we have entered the keyword "keyword tool" and chosen UK as the location. This is done as we would like to find out what other keywords that users from UK are searching for related which are related to the seed keyword "keyword tool".
As soon as you click the "Suggest" button, the table below will start populating with suggested keywords. If you have the browser addon installed, you will see three columns called "Monthly Volume", "CPC" and "Competition" added to this table. This will show the volume, CPC and compeition for every keyword in the list.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?