How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Moz's Open Site Explorer?
Once you have installed the browser addon, go to Open Site Explorer.
Search for any url. When the results come up, click on the "Anchor Text" link in the left side navigation. This loads all the anchor text keywords for the url. If you have the addon installed, you will find two new columns - Monthly Volume and CPC in the table with the data. These columns show the metrics you want.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Import Keywords' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Adds all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
Already Installed Keywords Everywhere?