Keyword volume, CPC & competition data on Majestic.com
How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Majestic?
Once you have installed the browser addon, go to Majestic.com.
Search for any domain/url. When the summary results come up, click on the "Anchor Text" link in the top navigation bar. This loads all the anchor text keywords for the domain/url. If you have the addon installed, you will find two new columns - Monthly Volume and CPC in the table with the data. These columns show the metrics you want.
View search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data on your favourite websites
Import your keywords & download all the data in Excel, CSV or PDF
I love Keywords Everywhere because it integrates as an extension whether you use Chrome or Firefox. For example, whatever keyword that you search for, it will give you all the related keywords with the key metrics here for the database that you have selected already in the configurations panel, and it will provide you also the metrics for it.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
I love this tool. How can I help?
It would be awesome if you could write a review on the Chrome Extension Review page and/or the Firefox Add-on Review page and/or share us through your favorite social network. We would love any help to get the word around.
Awesome little hack, especially for the price.