How do I use Keywords Everywhere with Majestic?
Once you have installed the browser addon, go to Majestic.com.
Search for any domain/url. When the summary results come up, click on the "Anchor Text" link in the top navigation bar. This loads all the anchor text keywords for the domain/url. If you have the addon installed, you will find two new columns - Monthly Volume and CPC in the table with the data. These columns show the metrics you want.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page