Answer The Public
Monthly Search Volume, CPC & Competition data on Answer The Public Keyword Tool
How do I use Keywords Everywhere with AnswerThePublic.com?
After installing the browser addon, go to answerthepublic.com.
Once you click "Get Questions", the page starts to render with the keywords found. The page is made up of two parts - the keyword wheel and the alphabetical keyword data. If you have the addon installed, you will see keyword metrics in both the sections. Fot the keyword wheel, you need to move your mouse over a keyword, and you will see a popup appear with the search volume and CPC, as shown in the image
The alphabetical results are shown in individual panels. The keyword volume and CPC are appended to the right of every keyword.
View search volume, CPC, competition & 12 month trend data on your favourite websites
Import your keywords & download all the data in Excel, CSV or PDF
Awesome little hack, especially for the price.
Keywords Everywhere's Additional Features
- Country specific search volume data on the keyword tool of your choice
- 'Bulk Keywords Data' option that let's you import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics
- 'My Keywords' option that saves your keywords and allows you to export keywords in bulk
- 'Analyze Page Content' option that finds all keywords on any webpage and shows you the volume metrics
- 'Organic Ranking Keywords' option that finds all keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs
- 'Add all keywords' option that allows you to add all keywords found on the page
I love this tool. How can I help?
It would be awesome if you could write a review on the Chrome Extension Review page and/or the Firefox Add-on Review page and/or share us through your favorite social network. We would love any help to get the word around.
I love Keywords Everywhere because it integrates as an extension whether you use Chrome or Firefox. For example, whatever keyword that you search for, it will give you all the related keywords with the key metrics here for the database that you have selected already in the configurations panel, and it will provide you also the metrics for it.