Timothy J Warren is the CEO Helium SEO and previously was in school to become a doctor. In 2016 he sold his first company SEO exposed and has 8 years of experience in SEO and has worked to improve the online marketing strategies of billion-dollar firms.
Paul DeMott is CTO of Helium SEO with 7+ years of experience in consulting on SEO and performance marketing advertising campaigns. He is a software developer by trade but has been interested in SEO since he was in middle school. Has since been building software for SEO and affiliate marketing in the hopes of automating mundane processes.
In this episode
Timothy & Paul touch on the following subjects in this podcast:
- They verify if SSL certificate is a new important ranking factor (as announced by Google)
- How PageRank will forever be one of the most important SEO metric
- Their tips on how to perform competitor analysis based on anchor text ratio
- How linkbuilding is an effective SEO practice but how to do it in the most efficient way
- How machine learning and AI has made it easier to automate mundane SEO processes to speed up your tasks